The home of emotional wellbeing, learning and global empowerment for children, young people and the adults in their lives.
Welcome to Incredible Me!
My name is Toni Brodelle and I am the founder and creator of Incredible Me. I have over 20 years proven track record in leading and supporting the learning and emotional development of children, young people, families and educators, as well as in leading local, national and international initiatives for change.
Incredible Me is the home of emotional wellbeing, learning and empowerment for children, young people and the adults in their lives. We believe that healthy, happy and empowered children and young people learn best and go on to become change-makers who make the world a brighter place and this belief is at the core of all we are and all we do!
From 1:1 and small group learning sessions to whole-school emotional wellbeing programmes and supporting families and educators, Incredible Me offers a holistic package of support designed to surround children and young people with the environment best designed to support them in becoming happy, healthy and empowered learners and future leaders.
We can’t wait for you to join our Incredible Me family!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Fun, inspirational and empowering KS1, KS2, KS3, KS4 and 11+ learning and emotional wellbeing programmes tailored to you and your family.
- 1:1 or small group sessions for children and young people to support learning, emotional wellbeing and empowerment
- 1:1 sessions for parents/carers on emotional wellbeing / raising happy, healthy & empowered children /supporting a child or young person with SEND
- 1:1, small group or whole-school training on emotional wellbeing / creating a happy, healthy and empowering learning environment for students and staff.
- Small-group / whole-school emotional wellbeing and global empowerment programmes
- 1:1 and small group in-school emotional wellbeing interventions for children and young people
- 1:1 emotional wellbeing support for educators
- Totally personalised, cutting-edge programmes tailored for your needs
- The only tuition service to build emotional wellbeing in at the heart of all learning
- Highly-trained, inspiring and experienced tutors, coaches and facilitators
- Trained and experienced in supporting children and young people with SEND
- DBS-checked and fully-trained in safeguarding
- Accredited Place2Be Community Mental Health Champions
- 20+ years of experience, including in senior leadership within schools and in running multi-agency emotional wellbeing and behaviour support intervention projects
Give the gift of emotional wellbeing, learning and empowerment to someone you care about!
Contact us NOW for details!